Start learning on your schedule
American College of Education schedules multiple five-week and ten-week terms each year for our students' convenience. There is a one- to two-week break between terms. Once you begin your course schedule, you will automatically be registered in the next course of your degree program each term.
With multiple terms per year, students may begin the process of earning an online graduate degree right away.
* Capstone deadlines are applicable during a student's last class in a master's program.
**Only the following programs are available for the June 22 term start:
- M.Ed. in English as a Second Language
- Certificate in English as a Second Language
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction with a Concentration in Differentiated Instruction