Re-entry or Readmission after Withdrawal or Administrative Withdrawal
Approved Policy Statement
Students who have withdrawn or have been administratively withdrawn from the College and wish to return must follow College readmission, or re-entry procedures. Students who have withdrawn or have been administratively withdrawn from the college will have all prior ACE coursework re-evaluated for determination of relevancy and must meet current course grade requirements.
Re-entry within 365 Calendar Days from an Initial Withdrawal or Administrative Withdrawal Date
- Students must apply for re-entry.
- If approved for re-entry, the student will re-enter under the catalog and tuition in effect when they initially withdrew or were withdrawn.
Educational SpecificationsException: Students who have completed 50% or more of the quarter credit hour version of their degree program, will have the opportunity to re-enter under the catalog and tuition to which they were held when they initially withdrew or were withdrawn from the college, if their re-entry request is submitted by June 23, 2014. Students who were previously enrolled in the quarter credit version of their degree program at the time of withdrawal or administrative withdrawal and do not submit their re-entry request by June 23, 2014 will be required to reapply to the college under the program version, catalog and tuition rate in place at the time of their request.
- Students administratively withdrawn for non-payment of tuition will be subject to applicable reinstatement and late payment fees.
- Students administratively withdrawn for not meeting required Satisfactory Acedemic Progress (SAP) will be subject to the procedures in the SAP policy.
Readmission after 365 Calendar Days from an Initial Withdrawal or Administrative Withdrawal Date
- Former Students who have withdrawn or have administratively withdrawn from the College for more than 365 calendar days must reapply for admission.
- Former students will be charged the application fee. Applicants for re-admission will have all prior coursework (original transcript submissions, and their ACE transcript) re-evaluated.
- If approved for re-admission, former students will return to the college under the catalog and tuition in effect at the time of the return.
- The former student will return with the Satisfactory Academic Progress status in place at the time of departure and must fulfill any Satisfactory Progress requirements for continued enrollment as outlined in the Satisfactory Academic Progress policy.
An applicant for Re-entry or Re-admissions has the right to appeal the decision by submitting a written appeal. Appeals will be submitted to the Department Chair for a decision. If the student pursues further appeal beyond the Department Chair, the student must submit an appeal to the Academic Dean.