American College of Education offers three degree programs and two certificate programs that prepare students for licensure eligibility:
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Elementary Teaching
- Master of Arts in Secondary Teaching
- Transition to Teaching in Elementary Education
- Transition to Teaching in Secondary Education
These state program approvals make it possible for residents of many other states to become licensed educators and administrators upon completing the ACE programs. However, it is important for you to research whether you may become licensed in a state not listed above. The Programs by State map provides links to all 50 state licensing board websites.
The following states have approved the following programs as preparing students for licensure: