Haven’t stopped by in a while? ACE continues to grow and improve our student experience, and we have a fantastic new online learning platform, Canvas.
ACE staff is here to support you:
- The Office of Academic Excellence can assist you with any questions you might have regarding academic advisement, such as policies/procedures, grades, scholarly writing, APA formatting, and time management.
- Student Support is available to assist you with any general questions or concerns you may have regarding accessing your course or available resources.
- Enrollment Services is ready to assist you with your application to return at 1-800-280-0307 option 2 or email@example.com. Or, you can Chat Live now with a representative.
Still have questions? Attend an information session on May 2, 2013 at 7:00 pm CST or July 2, 2013 at 7:00 pm CST. During these information sessions we will review the steps needed to return and what's new at ACE.
May 2nd: Registration Web Link
July 2nd: Registration Web Link
Ready to return?
*The Dean's Grant is $645 prorated over 2 courses, and your $50 application fee will be applied toward the tuition for the first course. Only ACE students who are returning after a year or more absence are eligible. Please see below or visit Re-Admission and Re-Entry for details.
Readmission after 365 days from withdrawal date
- Applicants who have withdrawn or have been administratively withdrawn from the College, must .
- Applicants must complete all admissions forms, enrollment and payment agreements and/or any other required documents. Applicants may be asked to re-submit any additional required documentation even if previously submitted.
- Applicants will be charged the application fee.
- Applicants who have withdrawn or been administratively withdrawn will have all prior ACE coursework re-evaluated by the Office of Academic Excellence for determination of relevancy and ongoing student assessment process. It may be necessary for students to re-take ACE courses if the previous courses no longer meet current program outcomes or do not meet current course grade requirements.
- If approved for re-admission, applicants will return to the College under the Catalog and tuition in effect at the time of the return.
- For applicants who were administratively withdrawn due to Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP):
- In addition to the forms listed above, applicants must submit a Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal form to be reviewed by the Department Chair.
- If approved for re-admission by the Department Chair, applicants will return to the College under the catalog and tuition in effect at the time of the return, and will be held responsible for any changes to program requirements, courses, or tuition that may
- Applicants will be re-admitted on the SAP status in effect at the time of the administrative withdrawal from the College and must fulfill the SAP requirements for continued enrollment as outlined in the Satisfactory Academic Progress policy.
- If approved for re-admission, the Department Chair may stipulate other conditions of reinstatement
- Admissions will notify the applicant of the decision for re-admission.
If a scholarship or grant recipient transfers to an ineligible program at American College of Education prior to the completion of an eligible degree program, the associated award will be rescinded, and full payment for the awarded amount must be remitted to the Bursar's Office before the student can continue the new program.