Our best students are often those referred to us by our own graduates. As an alumnus, you have firsthand knowledge of the value, both personal and professional, of an advanced degree from American College of Education. You have the opportunity to give back to future students, ensuring that the College you love continues to grow and develop important programs in the coming decades. Give the gift of career advancement and high quality education to a friend or colleague. Give an Alumni Grant in your name. It's free to you and easy to do!
What is the Alumni Grant?
The Alumni Grant, set up by the Alumni Association, is available to our alumni as they reach out to their colleagues and friends and help ensure their success at American College of Education. Students who are accepted and admitted into the College and who are nominated by an alumnus will receive a grant to American College of Education.
How can a student be nominated for the Alumni Grant?
The nomination process is easy! Just enter the names and email addresses of the individual(s) you wish to receive the grant. It's that simple and costs you nothing. You can nominate as many individuals the Alumni Grant as you like. Your nominees will receive information about how to activate their grant within 24 hours.
Why should you become involved?
- As an alumnus, you know ACE best and can identify prospective students who are aligned with our mission and passion for education.
- By referring your friends and colleagues, you are helping to enhance the reputation of your degree and your school.
- The College will add your name to the list of alumni providing grants on the Alumni Association's website.
- You will proudly know that you provided an opportunity to change the life of a friend or colleague.
- You are providing another educator an opportunity for growth and enhancement of their skills at no cost to you.
Who is eligible for the Alumni Grant?
The grant is awarded to a new American College of Education student who:
- Is referred and nominated by an alumnus
- Is a new student enrolling into one of our master's degree program
- Meets all the requirements for admission into American College of Education
Can an ACE graduate receive an Alumni Grant?
The Alumni Grant is only for new students enrolling into a master's degree program. Graduates seeking to earn another full master's degree or dual degree through American College of Education should speak to their dedicated Enrollment Specialist at 1-800-280-0307 or submit an application online.
How much is awarded in the Alumni Grant?
Any student nominated for an Alumni Grant by an alumnus will receive a grant of $645 toward tuition costs, regardless of financial need.
How is funding supported for the Alumni Grant?
The Alumni Grant is endowed by American College of Education in honor of our alumni. ACE pledges our continued support of affordable, flexible, and relevant degree programs for devoted educators. We are pleased to award grants to eligible new students in the name of the alumni who have nominated them.
Note: As of February 27, 2013, American College of Education will no longer offer the Referral Rewards program. We want to extend our most sincere thanks to those of you who participated and shared your love of ACE with your friends and colleagues!