Faculty & Course Developers
American College of Education is committed to providing the best university-level collaboration, library resources and services to our faculty and course developers. Our ongoing collaborative environment will ensure that American College of Education remains relevant and a leader within the education arena.
For American College of Education, "faculty collaboration" means using a high-tech environment to:
- Search free and fee-based online databases effectively for scholarly information
- Get assistance from professional librarians via e-mail, messaging, or phone
- Link full-text publications to a laptop, mobile phone, tablet, or hand-held book reader (as author and publisher rights allow)
- Access interlibrary loan services and/or use local libraries for publications not available in digital formats
- Evaluate the contents of digital and print publications for authenticity, accuracy, objectivity, currency, and completeness of coverage of the subject
- Integrate information into their research and writing
- Promote information literacy skills to students
Our Faculty Commons and Faculty Library directly supports online teaching and learning with both innovative and traditional library services, resources, and online technologies.
For system issues or difficulty logging in please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call us at 1-855-573-6057