To help finance an education at American College of Education, students may qualify for a private loan* through a third-party lender. Funds received from the lender may be used to either make payment in full or by installments.
- Available to new and current ACE students who qualify
- Applying does not affect student credit
- Competitive rate based on creditworthiness
- 90% of applicants receive credit decision instantly
- Students chose own term length
- No prepayment penalty
If you have any questions about how the Climb payment option can help you continue your education, or to start your application, visit: http://ClimbCredit.com/ACE
Wells Fargo lending**
- Available to new and current ACE students who qualify.
- Loans not to exceed the total program cost are available for master's degree, Ed.S. degree, and certificate programs; loans up to $20,000 are available for Ed.D. degree programs.
- No fees to apply, originate, or repay the loan.
- Please download the Wells Fargo Loan Policy for details.
- Please do not call your local branch for information. Learn more and apply online at wellsfargo.com/collegeready or call 1-800-378-5526. When applying online or requesting additional information, please note that American College of Education is located in the state of Indiana:
*Remember, you are free to obtain a loan from any lender, not just those listed above. Loans must be repaid with interest so consider the repayment plan carefully before committing to any loan agreement. Lender application is subject to an applicant credit review and individual lender terms and conditions. American College of Education does not endorse the listed lender’s loans and is not affiliated with any listed lender. Loans are not offered, originated by, or made by American College of Education.
**Wells Fargo Education Financial Services is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.. Deposit and loan products offered by Wells Fargo Bank N.A., Member FDIC.
***May not be available in all 50 states. Climb Credit loans are not available for ACE dual degree programs or Transition to Teaching programs. Loans are originated by Climb Investco, LLC (Registered as Climb Credit Investco, LLC in Florida). California Finance Lender #60DBO-44527.