Nathan Hamblin, Ed.D.
Department of Leadership and Administration
Doctorate in Educational Leadership
Degree in Education, Technology Enhanced Learning
University of Dayton
Bachelor's in Mathematics
Research and Teaching interests
- Educational leadership in the digital age;
- 21st century teaching and learning;
- Guiding educators to connect to students, hone their craft, and find their voice;
- Igniting within students of all ages a love of learning and a growth mindset while preparing them for lifelong success;
- The whole child the whole time; and
- Recognizing the power in rural education and rural life.