Our History & Mission
Founded by educators for educators
Since 2005, American College of Education has been a leader in professional development for educators through our online programs. We were founded by educators and have drawn from our experiences to make ACE a truly unique institution that places our students’ needs first and helps you achieve your professional goals.
"By earning an ACE master's degree, I feel more prepared to teach. My degree has prepared me to teach other educators about technology and how to integrate it into their own classrooms."
- Sara LoweSee More Stories
A Decade of Empowerment
For more than a decade, our online programs have delivered the most affordable and highest quality teacher education in America. Through current, evidence-based instruction, we empower educators to improve instructional quality and school leadership. We have truly made a difference in the classroom and beyond.
A Mission that Matters
The mission of American College of Education is to deliver high-quality, affordable and accessible online programs grounded in evidence-based content and relevant application, preparing graduates to serve, lead, and achieve personal and professional goals in diverse, evolving communities.
Our Core Values
· Accountability — demonstrating our programs’ relevance and effectiveness through a multi-dimensional assessment system
· Affordability — establishing and maintaining low-cost, highly affordable degrees and programs through scalable and efficient operations
· Accessibility — expanding access to higher education regardless of geography and time constraints
· Technology integration — using emerging technologies to transform the presentation, delivery, and evaluation of education for
· Ethics and integrity — maintaining strong integrity and ethical principles in relationships with all stakeholders, including students, faculty, staff, and community partners
· Diversity — preparing our students to serve and work effectively with evolving diverse communities
American College of Education is a wholly owned subsidiary of Higher Ed Holdings, LLC, 2200 Ross Avenue, Suite 3800, Dallas, TX 75201; 214-438-4100.