Our Commitment to Good
As a socially conscious institution, we believe we have a responsibility to our students, alumni, employees, local communities, and society as a whole. We strive to make an impact in the world that goes well beyond our bottom line.
Making a Difference
We believe we need to make a difference in the lives of the community, and we strive to impart that same spirit into the lives of our students.
Our commitment to social responsibility is also evident in our partnerships with nonprofit organizations across the country that provide services or materials to educators and schools in their local communities.
Key Ways We Made a Difference in 2018
- 927 individual civic hours
- 600+ toiletry items collected for Ronald McDonald Houses (Indianapolis) and Genesis Women’s Shelter (Dallas)
- 150+ meals donated through Feeding America, with our Snack Nation partnership
- 650 backpacks donated to local schools
- $1,260 donated by ACE employees to Indianapolis School on Wheels in honor of ACE’s 13th birthday in April
- Named to the 2018 Best Places to Work in Indy
- Named a 2018 When Work Works recipient for an effective and flexible work environment