The ACE Student Experience
What Is It Like to Attend ACE?
See what our students loved about earning a degree online with our program.
ACE equips students with practical tools and strategies to become influential role models both among their peers and in advanced leadership positions. And we do it by offering interesting and relevant courses that help all students learn to add value through the effective use of digital technology.
"I really learned the most from the research methods course. We did an action research project where we talked about the whole research process, and I used a lesson with visualization to improve reading comprehension in my second grade classroom."
- Carla Pesce, Curriculum and InstructionSee More Stories
Why Study with Us?
Our online program boasts 24/7 accessibility to coursework and curriculum that’s immediately applicable and relevant. With five-week master's level courses or ten-week doctoral courses, all our programs are compatible with a working professional's lifestyle. Explore some of the other great benefits below and, when you’re ready to advance your career, start your application
- Robust online library of historical publications, current research, periodicals, and journals
- Quality instructors -100% of core faculty have doctorates
- Collaboration with classmates across the country
- Online learning and teaching concepts that help working professionals relate to today's digital natives
Taking Classes In Canvas
Canvas, our state-of-the-art course software, allows students to interact through coffee chats, discussion boards, and more—encouraging conversation and collaboration while keeping your personal information private. With campus and library guides,
and prompt answers to your questions, this software ensures you spend your time focusing on what’s most important: learning. See below for just some of the great benefits of Canvas.
- Students' questions answered in one place within 24 hours
- Coffee chats, discussion boards, and more to encourage conversation and collaboration while keeping your personal information private
- Interactive calendar and structured courses that make it easy to plan your schedule
- Campus guide including contacts from all departments in the College
- Library guides and tutorials to help you best use our online library resources
- 24/7 accessibility from any browser, including most mobile devices
- Canvas mobile app available for iPhone iOS and Android
Support Whenever You Need It
We are committed to providing you with a meaningful, personalized student experience from enrollment through graduation. Faculty and Student Success Coaches are ready to assist you every step of the way, offering prompt assistance on matters concerning
your academic program.
We are committed to:
- Providing you with a thorough orientation to your program
- Identifying the resources available to help you get a solid start
- Informing you of important benchmarks and deadlines
- Serving as the front line of support for all your needs, from account management to technical support
Student Support Team
1-800-280-0307, option 1
Student Success Coaching Hours
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday
1-800-280-0307, option 2
10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. ET, Monday - Thursday
10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET, Fridays