The ACE Student Experience
What Is It Like to Attend ACE?
“I really enjoyed getting to fit in my coursework when I had time available rather than having to sit through a long lecture each week. ACE is also significantly less expensive than even our local state school that was offering a cohort program
for around $15,000.
I think this program had just the right blend of flexibility and challenge. The program really is designed to help you use what you have learned on the job. I have definitely applied several of the courses in my own classroom and will continue to do so.”
- Philip Church, M.Ed. in Educational Technology
Why Study with Us?
Our online college boasts 24/7 accessibility to coursework and curriculum that’s immediately applicable and relevant. With five, ten, or fifteen-week courses, all our programs are compatible with a working professional's lifestyle. Explore some of the other great benefits below and, when you’re ready to advance your career, start your application.
- Robust online library of historical publications, current research, periodicals, and journals
- Quality instructors — The majority of our core faculty have doctorates
- Collaboration with classmates across the country
- Online learning and teaching concepts that help working professionals relate to today's digital natives
Taking Classes in Canvas
Canvas, our state-of-the-art course platform, allows students to interact through coffee chats, discussion boards, and more—encouraging conversation and collaboration while keeping your personal information private. With campus and library guides,
and prompt answers to your questions, this software ensures you spend your time focusing on what’s most important: learning. See below for just some of the great benefits of Canvas.
- Students' questions answered in one place within 24 hours
- Interactive calendar and structured courses for easy planning
- Campus guide, including contacts from all departments in the College
- Library guides and tutorials to help you best use our online library resources
- 24/7 accessibility from any browser, including most mobile devices
- Canvas mobile app available for iPhone iOS and Android
Support Whenever You Need It
We are committed to providing you with a meaningful, personalized student experience from enrollment through graduation. Faculty and Student Success Coaches are ready to assist you every step of the way, offering prompt assistance on matters concerning
your academic program.
We are committed to:
- Providing you with a thorough orientation to your program
- Identifying the resources available to help you get a solid start
- Informing you of important benchmarks and deadlines
- Serving as the front line of support for all your needs, from account management to technical support
Student Support Team
1-800-280-0307, option 1
Student Success Coaching Hours
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. ET, Monday — Friday
1-800-280-0307, option 2
10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. ET, Monday — Thursday
10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET, Fridays