A Letter to Our GraduatesAs an ACE graduate or future 2021 graduate, I am sure you are wondering whether this year’s commencement will be affected by the coronavirus pandemic. That’s why I wanted to let you know as soon as possible that we have made the very difficult decision to hold a virtual-only ceremony for 2021. This virtual commencement will take place on Saturday, July 31, 2021.
This decision was made after consulting with various officials and stakeholders. Additionally, asking everyone to travel to Indianapolis for the ceremony could potentially put our students, their families, and our staff and faculty at risk. While we had hoped to gather and celebrate your achievements in person, the health and safety of the entire ACE community must come first.
The good news is that we have held a virtual commencement before! Last year’s virtual commencement was a success for our students, and we plan to do something even better this year to make sure our graduates’ accomplishments are recognized and celebrated.
So, here’s what to expect:
- We will be posting updates to this page very soon. Specifically, in the next two weeks, we will be adding the Jostens’ site where you can order regalia and other commemorative items to celebrate your accomplishment.
- We will be sending out additional information about registration, which is required for graduates to be recognized during the event and to receive the popular ACE graduate box, in mid-to-late March. Please keep an eye out for this
- Plenty of ways to virtually celebrate your accomplishments before, during, and after the event.
We look forward to celebrating your accomplishments,
Stephanie Hinshaw, Ed.D., M.B.A.
Senior Vice President of Academic Affairs
American College of Education
Registration Now Closed
Registration for the 2021 ceremony was open from April 13-June 6, 2021. The ceremony will be streamed live at 1 p.m. ET on Saturday, July 31. For those who registered in advance, your name will be read aloud during your respective degree program.
- ACE will be sending registrants a congratulatory gift box to their address on file in July, complete with a few surprises to commemorate your accomplishments.
- Students wishing to purchase regalia may do so by visiting the link below to Jostens. Please note: Regalia is not required to participate in virtual commencement and is being offered only as an option if you wish to wear regalia at home.
More information will be coming as the Virtual Commencement date gets closer. In the meantime, if you have any questions relating to the ceremony, please email Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACE Partners with Jostens for Upcoming Virtual Commencement Ceremony
We're excited to celebrate your accomplishments on July 31, 2021! Jostens, a leader in graduation celebration services since 1897, will be providing a number of services to our 2021 graduates.
Online ordering for graduation caps and gowns will close on June 24, 2021. This deadline allows you to receive your regalia in time for the July 31 Virtual Commencement.
If you have any questions during the ordering process, please contact Jostens Customer Care directly at 800-854-7464 Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time.