ACE Is Here to Help Concordia University-Portland Students Affected by Closure
American College of Education is ready to help students from Concordia University-Portland continue on the path toward achieving their educational goals. That’s why we are offering students from Concordia University-Portland these immediate benefits:
- No application fee
- A special grant to cover full tuition for up to
- Transcript review for maximum credit transfer
- Personalized plan for seamless onboarding. You can start as soon as April 6 or May 18.
- Ongoing student support
Why Choose ACE?
A fully online environment. At ACE, we pride ourselves on offering quality programs at a reasonable price, all completely online.
Programs for educators and other busy working professionals. We respect your time by offering courses with information you can use right away – and no filler classes you don’t need.
Here are just a few of our many offerings; check out all of our programs at ace.edu/programs.
- Ed.D in Curriculum and Instruction (also offered as Ed.S.)
- Ed.D. in Instructional Technology (also offered as Ed.S.)
- Ed.D. in Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership
- M.Ed. in Instructional Design and Technology
Our enrollment counselors are ready to answer your questions and help you begin the transfer process right away. Choose which way works best for you:
- Fill out the Request for Information form on this page
- Contact them via the Live Chat
- Call 800-280-0307, Option 2
We Can Get You There
After that first step, we’ll guide you the rest of the way! We know this can be a difficult and uncertain time. ACE has helped other students after their school closed – now let us do the same for you.
*Students who meet the Concordia University-Portland Student grant eligibility requirement, stay continuously enrolled in the program, and maintain good academic standing will receive a grant covering full tuition costs for one to two terms of the program (up to 6 credits total).