2019 TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK RAFFLE CONTEST RULES
Brought to you by American College of Education
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Raffle (the “Raffle”) is open to those who fill out an American College of Education raffle form at the web address dedicated to their respective participating non-profit partner from April 22 to May 10, 2019, and who are 18 years and older as of the date of entry. The raffle is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of American College of Education (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Raffle. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully, unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of American College of Education as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Raffle Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 04/22/2019 and ending 05/10/2019. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on May 10, 2019.
- How to Enter: To enter the Raffle, participants must fill out an American College of Education raffle entry form using the form provided on
AmericanCollege of Education’s website (ace.edu). Alternatively, participants may enter the raffle by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Appreciation Week 2019 Raffle’ and with the following information in the body of the email: First and Last Name, and the name of the partner district where they are employed. The entry must fulfill all raffle requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of American College of Education. You may enter only once and you must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of American College of Education.
- Prizes: Winners will receive a $250 Amazon gift card, compliments of American College of Education. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for American College of Education to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Raffle will be selected in a random drawing on May 13,
2019under the supervision of the Sponsor. American College of Education shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notification due to non-response to notification of their win. If the selected winner does not respond to claim their prize within one week from May 13, 2019, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Alternate winner(s) will be given the same one-week period to respond to contact from American College of Education to claim their prize.
The winner’s receipt of the prize offered in this Raffle is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE RAFFLE AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that American College of Education, anyone acting on behalf of American College of Education or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Raffle, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: American College of Education reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle should (in its sole discretion) a disruption, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Raffle. In such case, American College of Education may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by American College of Education. American College of Education reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle or violates these Terms & Conditions.
American College of Education has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the raffle, to void multiple entries from the same person.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, American College of Education reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Raffle via the inquiry form, you agree to receive email notifications periodically from American College of Education. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless American College of Education and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the raffle and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iii) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS RAFFLE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Indiana WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Raffle, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Indiana having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Raffle), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, please email American College of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your request.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Raffle is American College of Education, 101 W. Ohio St. Suite 1200, Indianapolis, IN, 46204, United States.