ACE Welcomes Argosy University Students with Tuition Grant
American College of Education is pleased to welcome transfer students affected by the recent closure of Argosy University.
At ACE, we believe that you shouldn’t have to sacrifice quality for cost. That’s why we’re waiving application fees and offering the Argosy University Student Grant* to Argosy University students. Simply, we will cover full tuition costs for up to
ACE’s programs are completely online and span the education, leadership, healthcare and nursing fields. Here are just some of our programs with relevant and immediately applicable coursework:
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed. in English as a Second Language and Bilingual Education
- M.Ed. in Education Technology
- M.Ed. in Literacy
- M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership
- M.Ed. In Special Education
- M.Ed. in Instructional Design and Technology
- M.Ed. in Teaching English Learners
- M.A. in Elementary Teaching
- M.A. in Secondary Teaching
- Ed.S. in Leadership
- Ed.S. in District Level Administration
- Ed.D. in Leadership
For a full listing of programs at ACE, visit ace.edu/programs
If you’re ready to take the next step, complete the form below, or call an enrollment counselor at 855.814.8239, option 2. Please let us know that you are an Argosy student and we can walk you through the application process and answer any program-specific questions.
*Argosy University Student Grant
The Argosy University Student Grant provides a waiver of your application fee and a tuition grant for up to
You will be eligible to receive the Argosy University Student Grant if you meet the following criteria:
- You attended Argosy University for at least one term between March 1,
2018and March 1, 2019.
- You meet the admissions requirements for the program of interest at American College of Education.
- Enroll in a degree program at American College of Education for the May 20, 2019 term.
To qualify to receive the Argosy University
- Grant recipients must remain continuously enrolled for the first two terms in the program. If a recipient should withdraw or be dismissed from the program or College for any reason and later return, the student will no longer be eligible to qualify for the Grant.
Grant amounts are applied only to program tuition costs and will cover tuition costs for the first two terms of the program as long as the eligible student continues to meet the qualification requirements listed above. Grant recipients will be responsible for paying all fees and any additional costs associated with the program for the first two terms. Grant recipients are ineligible to apply for any additional grant or scholarship program offered by the College, during the first two terms.
After the first two terms of enrollment are completed, the recipient will be responsible for the payment of all tuition and fees associated with their enrollment in future courses at American College of Education.