Why Choose ACE?
American College of Education delivers high-quality, affordable and accessible online programs grounded in evidence-based content and relevant application.
Our programs in education, leadership, healthcare, nursing and business prepare adult learners to achieve and surpass their goals in diverse and evolving communities.
Take Your Education Further
Transfer your National Certificate in STEM Teaching and earn six credits from your coursework toward an ACE master’s or doctoral program, designed in conjunction with the National Institute for STEM Education (NISE) and Accelerate Learning, the provider of STEMscopes learning tools.
- M.Ed. in STEM Education
- Ed.D. in Leadership (with focus of study in STEM)
- Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction (with focus of study in STEM)
- Instructional Technology (with focus of study in STEM)
- Second Language Instruction (with focus of study in STEM)
- Additional degree programs and certificates offered
We clearly outline the total cost of attendance — tuition, fees, books and supplies (if any) — so there are no surprises.
For most of our master’s programs, the total cost of attendance is still under $9,500. Many other institutions can exceed $20,000 in tuition alone, never mind fees and all the rest.
Plus, our online programs don’t require travel or residency requirements, helping you save even more.