Put Your ACE Credits to Work for You
Did you know we design our programs with stackability in mind? If you have completed ACE credits, you can apply them to other programs. This makes continuing your education easier and more time-efficient at ACE. You can apply your credits regardless of when they were taken if the following applies:
- The course you have taken is the same or equivalent to the potential course.
- The course is not on the 5-year or 7-year Internal Transfer list. The courses on these tables must be retaken if over the time limit due to substantial content updates.
- The course is the same or an equivalent number of credits.
The best news is that ACE will automatically apply credits that meet the above criteria when you return to ACE. If you have questions about this process or would like to request an evaluation of your past ACE courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a program map.
We Can Help You Transfer Credits from Another School
We understand you have questions about what you can and cannot transfer from your previous institution. We are happy to walk you through the process. Here’s who you should contact for questions:
- Prospective students should contact an enrollment counselor at 1-800-280-0307, option 2, or email@example.com.
- Current students should contact a student success coach at 1-800-280-0307, option 1, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can start the credit transfer review process by submitting a request. Here's what you need to do:
- Bachelor's completion students (including RN to BSN and RN to MSN): Please submit the General Education Review Request
- Ed.S. or ABD students considering an Ed.D. pathway: Please submit the Ed.D. Pathway Review Form.
- All other students looking for transfer credit review: Please submit the Transfer Credit Application Form. Additionally, you will need to start an application to connect the review with your record. To start an ACE application please access the online application here.
ACE reviews all credit transfers in alignment with your program of interest and the stated requirements. To learn more about what is needed to transfer in credits by program level, please review our Prior Credit Transfer Grid in the ACE College Catalog.
Other Important Credit Transfer Information
- Transfer Credit Decisions: You will be emailed a copy of your decision. Please review that and let us know if you have questions.
- Dedicated First Courses, Field Experiences, and Capstones: ACE does not accept credit transfer for these important and essential components of your program.
- Policies: Please review the formal policies related to credit transfer in the ACE College Catalog for more information and explanation of credit transfer at ACE.
- Articulation Agreements: ACE partners with organizations and community colleges to provide additional credit transfer options. Please review Articulation Agreements & Memberships for more information about the established partnerships ACE has in place.
- Appeals: Students who wish to appeal a credit transfer decision may do so under the General Appeal policy.