Our Commitment to Good
As a socially conscious institution, we at American College of Education believe we have a responsibility to our students, alumni, employees, local communities, and society as a whole. We strive to make an impact in the world that goes well beyond our bottom line.
Making a Difference
We believe we need to make a difference in the lives of the community, and we strive to impart that same spirit into the lives of our students.
Our annual Impact Report details how American College of Education embodies the mission to serve, lead and achieve every day. We invite you to read the report to find out what it means for ACE to be a B Corp, what we are doing to serve our individual communities and the greater global community, and how we are creating leaders by being leaders.
Our commitment to social responsibility is also evident in our partnerships with nonprofit organizations across the country that provide services or materials to educators and schools in their local communities.
Key Ways We Made a Difference in 2019
- 1,463 individual civic hours
- 800,000 individual school supplies collected for the Gr8 Paper Push, sent in by employees from 15 states
- 130 meals donated through Feeding America, with our Snack Nation partnership
- $32,922 in tuition reimbursement used to help ACE employees further their education
- 2,904 hours given for paid parental leave
- 711 toiletry items collected for Ronald McDonald Houses (Indianapolis) and the Genesis Women’s Shelter (Dallas)
- Named 2nd Best Place to Work in Indiana, our third consecutive year on the list
- Recertified as a B Corp with a score of 88.6