Our Commitment to Good
As a socially conscious institution, we at American College of Education believe we have a responsibility to our students, alumni, employees, local communities, and society as a whole. We strive to make an impact in the world that goes well beyond our bottom line.
Making a Difference
We believe we need to make a difference in the lives of the community, and we strive to impart that same spirit into the lives of our students.
Our annual Impact Report details how American College of Education embodies the mission to serve, lead and achieve every day. We invite you to read the report to find out what it means for ACE to be a B Corp, what we are doing to serve our individual communities and the greater global community, and how we are creating leaders by being leaders.
Our commitment to social responsibility is also evident in our partnerships with nonprofit organizations across the country that provide services or materials to educators and schools in their local communities.
Key Ways We Made a Difference in 2020
- 1,300+ individual civic hours
- 274 civic hours during the month of September for the inaugural ACE Day of Service campaign.
- $10,711 raised for Indianapolis-area teachers to provide school supplies.
- 964 backpacks filled with school supplies for Indianapolis area students
- 7,254 raised for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- More than 13,680 meals provided for Indianapolis-area residents experiencing food insecurity.
- Named 4th Best Place to Work in Indiana among Large Companies
- Recertified as a B Corp with a score of 88.6